Application Assistance Packages
Need help with your Italian citizenship application but don’t want to purchase a full service package?
Our application assistance service might be the perfect fit for you. We’ll provide a full breakdown of your case and help you put together everything in accordance with Italian law. We’ll show you where to get your documents, how, and in what format–and we’ll even send you the correct forms to use. On top of that, we’lll take care of your Italian records and Italian translations.
Best for those who can do the legwork… but just need expert guidance.
How It Works
When you are confident you can handle most of the legwork but just don’t know how or where to start, this program is for you.
Get in touch with us and fill out our genealogical intake form. Then, we’ll send you a comprehensive breakdown of your case along with specific instructions as to how to compile your application. We’ll also send you the appropriate forms to fill out and information as to where to send them.
In the meantime, we’ll also be hard at work obtaining your ancestor’s Italian records. And once your non-Italian records are in, we’ll translate them for you.
The end result is a professionally-assisted application.
For Your Italian-Born Ancestor:
- Birth certificate from Italy (“estratto dell’atto di nascita”)
- Marriage certificate from Italy (“estratto dell’atto di matrimonio”) if applicable
- Instructions on how to obtain your ancestor’s naturalization record(s) or certificate(s) of non-naturalization
- Instructions on how to obtain and legalize (apostille) your ancestor’s death record
For the Generations between You and Your Italian-Born Ancestor
- Instructions on how to obtain all birth, marriage, and death records
- Instructions on how to legalize (apostille) your records
- Instructions on how to obtain your birth and marriage records, as well as how to legalize (apostille them)
- If you have any minor children, we’ll also include instructions on how to obtain their birth records and legalize (apostille) them
- A comprehensive breakdown of your family’s path to citizenship, plus possible discrepancies that may hinder your case
- We’ll translate all of your non-Italian documents into Italian
- Translations are prepared by a certified, professional Italian translator
- Formatted to look exactly like the originals
If you have discrepancies on your documents, we can provide the following:
- Instructions on how to obtain Court Orders of One and the Same Person: this rectifies all discrepancies across your entire document suite at once.
- Information on how to obtain amendments: depending on the state law, we can have your record amended. Some states will issue a new document with the amended information, while others will correct it on the document itself, or issue an “aka” on the document.
- Information about how to get a Positivo/Negativo: obtained from Italy, this document can be helpful in clarifying your Italian-born ancestor’s actual name.
- Instructions on how to compile affidavits and self-certifications: for when discrepancies regard a living ancestor.
Our application assistance service costs $3,000.